Established in 1993 by Maurice Turcotte, MT Concept is a manufacturing company that keeps growing. For two generations, our family has been providing all the resources our clients need along with quality custom service for each and every one of their projects.
Originally active in the packaging and visual display fields, we have become a leader in CNC cutting and hot bending. All our products are made by our seasoned staff in our Laval facilities. We are constantly evolving and adapting to meet our clients’ needs.
The MT advantage
- State-of-the-art technology that will give your projects a high level of precision.
- From single-piece to large-scale production.
- High production capacity. Thanks to our three digital cutting tables, we are able to meet close deadlines even for high volume orders.
- Local production for easier communication, lower costs, and shorter delivery times.
- Strict quality control.
- Custom service every time.
Your success is our success, and we will make every effort to deliver the best product in the timeliest manner.
Our employees: the secret to our success!
Our skilled and dedicated employees really set us apart from our competition. Their loyalty and commitment are a testimony to the supportive and stimulating atmosphere within our team.
A management team attentive to your needs
Our dynamic President, Benoit has the outlook of a visionary and the expertise of a specialist. For every problem, he will find a solution.
Reflective and alert, our Vice-President Émilie ensures the company runs smoothly. Émilie is also in charge of business development.
Production Manager – Dies and Cuts, Franco also acts as our conductor: he plans the production schedule and makes sure every order is on time, every time.
André is our Finishing Department Manager. He will thoroughly examine your order to ensure every piece is in compliance with your requirements.